Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #1
greywun
greywun began at the beginning.

Device: none
Username change request

Can you please change me from jgwallace3 to greywun? Add a random suffix if needed to make me unique. Thx!
greywun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 02:11 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywun View Post
Can you please change me from jgwallace3 to greywun? Add a random suffix if needed to make me unique. Thx!
Done. Obviously.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2023, 03:42 PM   #3
greywun
greywun began at the beginning.

Device: none
TYVM!
greywun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 03:02 PM   #4
Himbeer
eBook unreader
Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle Basic (8th Gen, 2016, KT3)
Hi there!
Can you change my username to "Himbeer" please?
Thanks in advance
Himbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 04:01 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Done. Obviously.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2023, 04:40 PM   #6
Himbeer
eBook unreader
Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.Himbeer is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle Basic (8th Gen, 2016, KT3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Done. Obviously.
Thanks a lot! ^^
Himbeer is offline   Reply With Quote