Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
kobeer
kobeer began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
KOreader start problem on Kobo Touch

Hi everyone. I install koreader on my kobo touch. But when start koreader, show in screen "Tab the upper right corner" message and a hand image in upper right corner. I tap it, but does not give any response. And it doesn't start. (Firmware is lastest version.)
Please help me. thanks.

Last edited by kobeer; 03-23-2016 at 05:32 PM.
kobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:13 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
That is a function to fix the touchscreen so that it returns proper coordinates, a problem with some of the Touch models. What do you get when you restart your device, and KOReader?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2016, 08:02 AM   #3
kobeer

Thanks for answer.
I restarted the device. And I opened KOreader. The message and the image was show. I tap it. Then file manager was opened. But calibration isn't correct. And when I click a file. copy, paste, cut, delete buttons opens. I don't know what to do.

Last edited by kobeer; 03-24-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:11 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeer View Post
Thanks for answer.
I restarted the device. And I opened KOreader. The message and the image was show. I tap it. Then file manager was opened. But calibration isn't correct. And when I click a file. copy, paste, cut, delete buttons opens. I don't know what to do.
You should only see that when you long press on a file. What do you get if you tap the top of the screen?

Luck;
Ken
Old 03-24-2016, 03:56 PM   #5
kobeer

When the message and the image show in screen, I tap upper right corner. Then file manager was opened. But my touch coordinates is not correct. for example I touch top, it click center. calibrations is not correct. How can I fix calibration?
(My device model is n905)

Last edited by kobeer; 03-24-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Advert
Old 03-24-2016, 06:55 PM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard

The fix is described here. The process that you described was intended to address the same issue. You might want to check out the info in this thread.

Luck;
Ken
Old 03-25-2016, 05:19 AM   #7
kobeer

Thanks for your help. It fixed.