Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmymarbles View Post
Breaking Dawn of the Twilight Series

What is the name of the street that you live in?
Amoomoo

How do you prononce Amoomoo?
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Amoomoo

How do you pronounce Amoomoo?
Like this... "a moo moo"

When was the last time you ogled someone (not your BF/GF/spouse) while with your BF/GF/spouse?

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-23-2012 at 10:33 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #18
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Don't know.

When was the last time you were without clothes?
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #19
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Right now. I'm typing in my birthday suit.

What is the last thing on your bucket list?
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #20
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
To hug someone

Last time you held someone lovingly in your arms?
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #21
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
2 months ago.
My sister visited and I managed to cradle my niece in my arms.

Think of the last time you were decent to someone else.
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #22
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thursday

When was the last time you took a trip?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #23
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I stumbled last night.

When was the last time you enjoyed a Creamsicle?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I've never enjoyed a creamsicle.

When was the last time you took a walk just for fun?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote