Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 02-17-2021, 12:39 PM   #1
thegameksk
Enthusiast
thegameksk began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+
No book covers and reading lists after transferring library to OMV docker

I have my books set with covers, and sorted by reading lists. I have both my PC copy and the OMV docker copy pointed to the same library but the docker copy has nothing for book covers and no reading lists are there. I cant even make new ones because they dont appear where they should. Can anyone help?
thegameksk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Did you transfer the ENTIRE (user) configuration folder?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 02:11 PM   #3
thegameksk
Enthusiast
thegameksk began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Did you transfer the ENTIRE (user) configuration folder?
I transferred my entire library.

Edit: Im running Calibre from my PC and my library is on a backup HDD. Where would User config be?

Last edited by thegameksk; 02-17-2021 at 03:20 PM.
thegameksk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 04:23 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameksk View Post
I transferred my entire library.

Edit: Im running Calibre from my PC and my library is on a backup HDD. Where would User config be?
Click Preferences->Miscellaneous->Open calibre configuration directory.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
docker, omv, reading list