Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #31
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
I just bought it. I can't resist <$3.00 books.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #32
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks...

and all my e-books are $2.99 or less. Amazon has several on discount at the moment. Check out my author page if you want some more. :-)

http://www.amazon.com/William-Meikle/e/B002BMOP0G
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #33
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

THE INVASION is going to pass sale number 4000 on Amazon sometime tonight. I'm tempted to stay up to celebrate...
Old 10-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #34
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Looking forward to reading this.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #35
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

I'm running a wee monthly competition over at my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/williammeikle

It is for fans of the FB page only, but you can join just by "liking" the page.

To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on my wall at the above page. Anything goes except spam. At the end of every month I'll draw a winner from the names of everyone who has commented that month and they'll get a free ebook.

This month's book is THE INVASION
Old 11-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #36
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I can vouch......its a great read.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #37
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I can vouch......its a great read.
Thank you kindly (again) ma'am
Old 11-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #38
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

After a slow week last week, we're off and running with a bang today.

THE INVASION is back at

#2 in Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Fiction > Horror > Occult
#2 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult

And has just knocked DRACULAS down a spot to #3 :-)
Old 11-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #39
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Well, hell. If ploppy and DGM approve...guess that means I gotta buy it too. Thanks kids. Just what I need...more books
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #40
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

From the latest 5 star review of THE INVASION on Amazon

Quote:
The author isn't as well known as say, Stephen King. But this book was a whole lot better than the previous two King books I have read.
Excuse me while I bask.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #41
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

New shiny 5 star review on Amazon, the 12th for the book so far

Quote:
What a fun book! I thought that there was not any new ways to treat the invasion of the world or the end of the world and I have been proven wrong.