Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
lcbannon
Enthusiast
lcbannon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Page Black Font White

Back when I got my reader I asked and was told how to do this and it worked but somewhere along the way when I have updated it has stopped working. I had inserted some code and its still there, but it no longer inverts the page colors??

Any Idea's
lcbannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
What is your code?
slantybard is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Sorry, forgot to add that I used this thread to do it when I tried it.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ckground+black
slantybard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm a little curious why you'd want to do this. Do you have many books printed in white ink on black paper?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
lcbannon
Enthusiast
lcbannon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
When I read in bed at night it seems to be easier on the eyes and easier to read with the color inverted. I will check my code and retry. Could be one of the updates I have installed or not installed has made it wonky.
lcbannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert