Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #16
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I'll match PilotBob's offer and add a 10% instant rebate. You only need to send me $90 to get $40 back.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I'll match PilotBob's offer and add a 10% instant rebate. You only need to send me $90 to get $40 back.
Ok... my offer is now doubled. 80% refunded!

But, I don't know how I will feed my 12 kids and get my mom that operation.

BOb

BTW: Response has been great and the orders are pouring in. I am a one man operation so it may take a while to get you your products. But, you will get them before the next Cybook firmware update ships.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I was able to purchase 2 Discworld eBooks using micropay. Finally a sale I can actually partake in.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
But, you will get them before the next Cybook firmware update ships.
Or Kindle. No need to pick only on Bookeen.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Well, I joined Bob (after all, I am Bob - if you understand my avatar), put in my cart all the ebooks in Microsoft Reader format that were free. I had a little over $7.00 in Rewards Dollars - can't remember, now.

Went to check out and then downloaded them. There were no Rewards Dollars listed - but I did before I checked out.

I sent them their obligatory email using my workable hotmail address. We'll see if they honor what's on their website and "reward" me that $7.00

I've spent about $500 with Fictionwise since I joined almost a year ago. We'll see if that money gets spread out to Bob, or if future money will continue to go only to Fictionwise.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I too sent in for the rewards. So we'll see what happens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Books on Board delivers Rewards Dollars.

From my email, 38 seconds ago:

"Thank you for your order. $7.21 has been added to your Rewards dollars. To use your Rewards dollars, on the first page of the checkout process, enter any amount from your available Rewards dollars in the space below your listed available Rewards dollars. Then click the button to apply the Rewards dollars and you will see the total price of your order decrease by the entered amount."

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #23
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Books on Board delivers Rewards Dollars.

From my email, 38 seconds ago:

"Thank you for your order. $7.21 has been added to your Rewards dollars. To use your Rewards dollars, on the first page of the checkout process, enter any amount from your available Rewards dollars in the space below your listed available Rewards dollars. Then click the button to apply the Rewards dollars and you will see the total price of your order decrease by the entered amount."

Don
Yup, just got the same message from BoB, and combined with rewards form a previous purchase, is just about enough to get another book
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #24
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I was able to purchase 2 Discworld eBooks using micropay. Finally a sale I can actually partake in.
I spent a ton of micropay during the Thanksgiving sale that I had generated from the Thanksgiving sale. Should have waited a bit.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #25
winspiration
Connoisseur
winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Kindle Fire HD
Thanks for the information - I've just joined Fictionwise and bought lots of the multiformat books in the sale
winspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
which ones? I am looking for some good multiformat books...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #27
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I am now in my second year of Fictionwise membership and one great item type to find there is magazine subscriptions. Now I never have to worry about a misdelivered copy of Analog ever again.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #28
curlygirl
curlygirl began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Hi there, i'm gonna buy a book in fictionwise which is mobipocket format.
Where should I fill in my PID number??
Is it after the credit card info or before???

Thanks...
curlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:06 AM   #29
curlygirl
curlygirl began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Problem solved
curlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:35 AM   #30
winspiration
Connoisseur
winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
which ones? I am looking for some good multiformat books...
I just browsed the best sellers in a few of the categories (thriller, mystery, horror etc) and picked ones that I liked the look of the summary and had good reader reviews. I also bought "Sex and Murder" by Douglas Rhodes, as recommended here by the author and some of the Sci Fi and Horror magazines.

A wider range than I would normally go for, but given the sale, I decided to treat myself and stock up my reader
winspiration is offline   Reply With Quote