Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
Zen-Diego
Zen-Diego is on a distinguished road

Device: various Sonys then Kindles; currently Kindle Oasis
SonyStyle Price Match

Don't know if anyone has posted this info but FWIW I thought I would share that SonyStyle will price match other retailers on the 505.

After comparing the 700 to the 505 several times in person (I drive past the local store daily) I chose the 505's clarity for my first ebook.

When I purchased the 505, I took advantage of the credit card offer for $150 off $299 purchase (currently being offered at $100, I believe). When I mentioned that WalMart is selling it for $258, and that the Sony website offers a $40 accessory discount if purchased with a cover and a warranty, they said they would offer one or the other.

For me, I skipped the lighted cover (for now... need to leave something on the holiday gift list!) so the 505 and the ($55) 2 year warranty with handling protection ended up netting out at $163. Sweet!
Zen-Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Excellent! Good work, and congratulations. Hope you enjoy the reader.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 01:54 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
A good deal, enjoy!
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Longman
Longman began at the beginning.

Device: PRS700
Does that work now?Where did you mention it? 'cause I just bought a 505 and took advantage of the 200 credit of 349 spending and it cost me 299 on the 505, but dell offer it for just 245.
Longman is offline   Reply With Quote