Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 06-15-2021, 01:12 AM   #1
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Pulpmeister: Index to Past Masters 1-30 v1, 15 June 2021

When I began collecting stray short stories in the Life + 70 Public Domain and producing anthologies, I had no idea there would be so many issues. The sheer size of the Cumulative Index at the back of each issue is becoming a little unwieldy, so I have divided the Index into two parts: Past Masters One to Past Masters 30; and Past Masters 31 Up.

The cumulative Index from Past Masters 31 Up will be found as usual at the back of each issue of Past Masters from now on (until, perhaps, it too becomes unwieldy and a Part 3 appears at around maybe Past Masters 60… who knows?)

I have also added a related list of original collections created by me of stories by single authors gathered from the same sources as the Past Masters stories and closely related in concept. Perhaps I should have given these a Past Masters title and Number, but it's too late now. This is arranged by author, then title of original collection, then a list of contents. Not a true index, but speeds up checking having all this in one place.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	187684  
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 Cumulative Index to Past Master - Pulpmeister.azw3 (214.8 KB, 446 views)
File Type: mobi Cumulative Index to Past Master - Pulpmeister.mobi (201.4 KB, 312 views)
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 10:50 PM   #2
Pivo
Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.Pivo can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Fire
These Past Master collections are truly fantastic reading. Thanks so much for your efforts putting them together and for the quality of the product.
Pivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert