Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Dev Hub/Trac issues?

So, the iLiad OS project now has some tickets open in the Dev Hub's Trac system. From what I can see, though, Trac has some serious limitations.

Specifically, I'd like to receive email about tickets I'm working on. But Trac is not username-based. You can't put your username into the cc: field and be notified. Instead, you have to put in your whole email address every time. The same goes for the submitter field.

Am I the only one who dislikes this? I would much prefer a system where I log in and then everything is done by username. I don't really want my email address sitting around in dozens of places on an unsecured website. That's like spam-fodder waiting to happen.

Am I missing something here?
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.

Oh. Never mind, it DOES do that. Enter your username and it sends you email, if you've registered an email address. I'm an idiot. Nothing to see here, move along.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert