Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #46
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I think the current list-by-author is good, it is sorted first by author, then by series and index (if any), then by title, which is exactly how I orgainse of books in my head.

However the current list-by-title which sorted first by series (if any) then by title, is not very useful. I don't often use list-by-title, but when I do I think I would prefer not to have the list sorted by series. The series information is still displayed in the list, which is all I need.

So I would prefer list-by-author is left alone, but change list-by title.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #47
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Author-sort is right, from my POV, because author is the main criteria, with other fields as secondary ones when they are necessary. My main complain about title-sort is that title is not the main criteria, but a secondary one, and series is the main criteria.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 01-27-2013 at 06:29 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert