Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
iPad (1st Gen) cases for $3.75 Shipped

AT&T is selling off their first generation iPad cases for $5 with a 25% off code right now as well as free shipping. This includes companies like iFrogz, Incipio, Speck and Otterbox. I think they allow you up to 4 of each case. I am getting a replacement Speck Plaid case for my wife who messed hers up as well as Otterboxes for both of us.

Click me for the awesome deals

Jump on it while you can.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I picked up a bunch. Thanks!

Last edited by Nate the great; 04-30-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert