Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
Karinfhd
Karinfhd began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Have to reboot often

I have had the Nookcolor for a week or so and have loved it except sometimes I will go to the shop store icon and when I try to open the broad suggestions such as fiction it will say "sorry no results found" I will do all the others and the same response. Or once I bought a book and it took two days and it was still processing. So I had to reboot. Right now my web browser is stuck on one web page and I cant get it to go to any other web page. So I will have to reboot. Am I alone on this? Rebooting fixes the problems but is mine just a dud?
Karinfhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
sounds like a lemon,

I mean all computer devices are going to get stuck or act buggy now and then. I had an iPhone and my Droid plus my computer will all act up on occasion

but if it's doing more often than not, just exchange it.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I agree. Just exchange it while you can.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote