Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #121
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Intent to do E. R. Eddison's "The Worm Ouroboros."

RIGHT NOW!
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #122
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
OK, the Sherwood Anderson that I promised has all been posted and other than working on the Beatrix Potter titles, I plan on finishing the Harvard Classics series before I take on any other major titles.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2007, 07:26 AM   #123
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Intent to do "Lady Audley's Secret"

This is a Victorian mystery - a kind of thriller.

Don
Old 06-09-2007, 09:28 AM   #124
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Intent to do all of fantasy great Francis Stevens' work

An important figure in the development of the fantasy novel.

Don
Old 06-10-2007, 08:14 AM   #125
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
With the posting of the crime novel "Murder in the Gunroom" I've now completed the posting of all of H. Beam Piper's currently-available PD fiction. I shall not be doing the non-fiction; if anyone else wishes to tackle that, feel free!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #126
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Intent to do all of Robert Wallace in the PD

Will upload in just a moment "The Fangs of Murder (The Phantom Detective)" -- after I get some background info.

10:19 --- give me about 10 minutes.

And then I'm going to go somewhere and read a book!

Don
Old 06-10-2007, 10:44 AM   #127
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I plan on working on the Tom Corbett, Space Cadet series of books. Well the ones on PG anyway. These are fun books to read. Question: since the last book is not there, should I do these as one collection or as seperate books?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:11 PM   #128
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'd be tempted to do them as a collection, and note in the index that the series has an additional book which isn't present.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:07 AM   #129
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Excellent news - just noticed that the 5th book in the "Charlie Chan" series, "Charlie Chan Carries On" - has now been released by PG Australia. I'll add it to my "Charlie Chan Omnibus" and re-release it.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #130
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Excellent news - just noticed that the 5th book in the "Charlie Chan" series, "Charlie Chan Carries On" - has now been released by PG Australia. I'll add it to my "Charlie Chan Omnibus" and re-release it.
Now added to the omnibus and posted v2, as promised!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #131
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Intent to do all of James Branch Cabell

I would like to do them all, but first and foremost:

Jurgen
The High Place
Something About Eve
Figures of Earth

and all the rest.

Don
Old 06-18-2007, 09:53 AM   #132
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Sorry I've not posted much lately - I've been busy creating nice Reader versions of many favourite Baen books, which unfortunately I can't share here.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #133
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
great, almost as good as fu man chu
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #134
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Sorry I've not posted much lately - I've been busy creating nice Reader versions of many favourite Baen books, which unfortunately I can't share here.
Should not be sorry. You have contributed so much already.
Thanks.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #135
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I'll be traveling to Arkansas for a late Father's Day...

...leaving Cincinnati Wednesday morning, so I won't be contributing anything for about 2 days.

I'll take my computer along with me. Give me a couple of days until I settle in.

It looks like I won't have time to finish the other two Thomas Wolfe titles tonight. I need to pack.

Harry -- I agree with the previous post -- there's nothing you should be apologizing for. After all, your Editorial workload also keeps you busy.

Don