Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 06:56 AM   #1
Purrceyz
Enthusiast
Purrceyz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 7 tablet
exchanged my Kobo yesterday...

My Kobo (which I have been using daily) developed a glitch yesterday.

It was no longer saving my spot in any of the books I read but instead always opening to the beginning of chapter 1. I called the tech support and they told me to bring it in a Chapters to exchange it. (The guy on the phone said I was the first to report this glitch.)

Fortunately, my local Chapter had just received a new shipment, all black. So although I've got a new Kobo.
Purrceyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
Gadget Guy
Enthusiast
Gadget Guy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
I had this issue as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrceyz View Post
My Kobo (which I have been using daily) developed a glitch yesterday.

It was no longer saving my spot in any of the books I read but instead always opening to the beginning of chapter 1. I called the tech support and they told me to bring it in a Chapters to exchange it. (The guy on the phone said I was the first to report this glitch.)

Fortunately, my local Chapter had just received a new shipment, all black. So although I've got a new Kobo.
And I think I read another thread in this forum on it as well. In my case, anything I dragged onto the SD card could not save a bookmark. However, if I loaded the same files with Calibre or ADE, it worked fine.

GG
Gadget Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert