Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Is it possible to tweak or mod the collections list?

Although I can't remember how I did it (I followed instructions from this forum), I was able to get my reader to display recently read books on the home page and show the time while reading. So I'm not against rooting my T1. For the most part, I've been happy with this.

However, I dislike how collections are displayed. In calibre, I sort my books into sub categories (such as genre or characters) which might have their own sub categories. Is it possible to tweak or mod collections so that it has a hierarchical structure?

- Jade Aislin
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote