Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
pearsjd
pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pearsjd , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook Color
1st gen Nook

Bought one - Thank you

Hi

I'm looking for a 1st generation Nook at a really good price. Gave my Nook color to my son for Christmas but really miss the ereader. Anyone upgrade and want sell their old Nook? I can paypal.

Thanks
Susan

Last edited by pearsjd; 02-03-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: purchased
pearsjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
Ozric
Zealot
Ozric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watch

Device: way too many =)
I have a lightly-used one I'm looking to part with. I also have an Industriell case for it. What do you consider a really good price?
Ozric is offline   Reply With Quote