Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Debug commands not case sensitive

Hi All,

I am not sure this has been covered already, but I noticed that the ;debugOn commands are not case sensitive.

With launchpad installed, the Shift key is delayed. So it may be a little harder to input the ;debug commands.

I noticed that ";debugon" works well, so is "~usbnetwork" and "~debugoff". This makes things easier to type.

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote