Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
HLS
Groupie
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
My 2019 Book recommendations

I have been trying to go out of my comfort zone and read books that I would not normally read or think I would like.

If you like disturbing books I really enjoyed Exquisite Corpse By Poppie Z Brite ( not sure if I have the Author name correct) It is basically about two Gay serial killers that find each other and team up. The book is rather graphic in the murders.

Darkness at the Edge of Town by Brian Keene. The explanation of the phenomenon was rather weak but overall an enjoyable book. Basically all life on earth is totally gone except for this one town surrounded by total darkness. Everyone that leaves town is never heard from again but you hear their screams after they cross over the town border and into the darkness.

https://www.amazon.com/Exquisite-Cor...4954129&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Darkness-Edge...4953915&sr=8-1
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:07 AM   #2
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
I had waited for long to read Darkness at the Edge of Town. I'm disappointed to know that the supernatural aspect has a weak explanation. But I still want to try it.
Luffy is online now   Reply With Quote