Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 10-28-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
anonymousnancy
anonymousnancy began at the beginning.

Device: nook, kindle
Is it possible to create an ePub from DITA topics and what free software can be used?

Hello,
I hope this is the right section for this. I was wondering if it's possible to create ePubs from DITA topics, and, if so, is there any free and trustworthy software that one can use to do so? I'm sorry. I don't know much about DITA.
anonymousnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Read about DITA in our wiki. It is possible.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dita, free software, xml files