Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
obnuchious
obnuchious began at the beginning.

Device: samsung galaxy
converting issue

whenever I try to convert a file [word doc saved as Web Page, Filtered] to EPUB, all of the text I have in Table cells always end up being center-aligned even when it was left-aligned. Sure I have some that I want to be center-aligned but the others that I had left-aligned always ended up center-aligned.

Why is that? And is there a way to remedy this?

For better/clearer understanding of my problem, [link removed by moderator, as download site asks for more than a simple captcha.]

It contains:
- word file
- html file (saved from word)
- epub convert of said file

Last edited by dreams; 08-06-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: link removed by moderator, as download site asks for more than a simple captcha.
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
save your word file as docx and convert that directly.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert