Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-28-2019, 11:17 AM   #691
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Hummm call me Confused... But reading these Slow page turns makes me wonder about the Fast page turns complaints. When the pages go so fast with one tap you are 3-4 pages ahead. But really for me My pages turn Just Right
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:03 PM   #692
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki43 View Post
For people who have the Kobo Clara HD and the Kobo glo (1st version, Non HD). Is it a good upgrade from the kobo glo to the clara HD? I have the kobo glo but the light is too bright and white and I am looking for a kobo with comfort light. I would also love faster page-turns. Is the kobo clara faster at page turning than the kobo glo?
I never had a Glo, but I had the original Aura which is similar. The upgrade is quite noticeable for me. The difference in Pearl vs. Carta screen and higher resolution are noticeable as is the color changing light.

The Clara is notably faster than the Aura when navigating my library and soforth. I suppose the page turns might be faster. Honestly, every e-ink reader I've owned turned the page faster than my eye could move from the bottom of the screen to the top, so it's not something I've ever really had complaints about.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2019, 10:13 AM   #693
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I never had a Glo, but I had the original Aura which is similar. The upgrade is quite noticeable for me. The difference in Pearl vs. Carta screen and higher resolution are noticeable as is the color changing light.

The Clara is notably faster than the Aura when navigating my library and soforth. I suppose the page turns might be faster. Honestly, every e-ink reader I've owned turned the page faster than my eye could move from the bottom of the screen to the top, so it's not something I've ever really had complaints about.
Same
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote