Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-01-2019, 10:20 AM   #1
FluffyPackets
FluffyPackets began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
v3.42 - After Upgrade D/L of Metadata ALWAYS Sets Wrong Pub. Date

I have noticed that since upgrading to the latest version of Calibre (3.42) about 2 days ago, every time I have downloaded metadata for a book the publication year is always wrong. I downloaded metadata for about 6 books and it seems like the first time I downloaded metadata the year (pub.) was correct, but for each following book the year never changed from the year of the first book whose metadata I downloaded.

The first book was published in 1992, and despite every other book having a different year they all had 1992 as the publication year.

Has anyone else noticed an issue with the publication date (the year in particular) that did not exist prior to the most recent version?

This is my first post here, hopefully this is the right section to bring up this topic.
FluffyPackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
does it happen after a calibre restart?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
issue, metadata