Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-14-2018, 03:56 AM   #1
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Patch request: Pocket article delete option default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
Patch request, hopefully this is possible. Thanks!

when you select "remove" for a Pocket article, either by touch and holding from the article list or by selecting it from the reading screen, you get a confirmation box that says "Remove from..." with two checkboxes: "eReader" and "Pocket account".
By default the "eReader" checkbox is always checked and "Pocket account" always unchecked, and whether or not each checkbox is checked is not remembered between subsequent deletes (very frustrating).
I want both to be checked by default, because when I'm removing it is always because I want to remove from my account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
Respectfully, I'm asking for the remove from Pocket checkboxes patch one more time
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post

That is probably a simple patch once the location in the code controlling the tickbox is found, but finding it in the first place can take time. I don't use Pocket myself, but it sounds like the same popup that appears when you delete a synced kepub.

I would also really appreciate a patch that changes the default to 'Remove from Pocket' (or, to have the selection always be the same as the previous selection. Frankly I think Kobo should have programmed it that way). It never ever ever happens that I want to remove an article from my eReader but not from my Pocket... it's a mini hassle to have to perform an extra tap every time I want to delete... I know it sounds ridiculous but it just gets annoying over time.

Anybody with enough time and skill kind enough to take a look?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #2
pickyaxe
Addict
pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just wanted to say that I'd still love this option, I still struggle with that unnecessary extra step every time I delete an article.
pickyaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert