Old 09-23-2008, 05:03 AM   #1
rasbadar
Enthusiast
rasbadar began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-505
Thanks & praise!

Hi Kovid,

I wanted to thank you again.
The new storage strategy is perfect, the access times are much improved and the overall "feel" is much better (and, by the way, my whole library gets stored in correctly on disk....)

P.S. I did not only thank you here but also via paypal

keep up the good work!

kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Amicalement
ras
rasbadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:53 AM   #2
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
I'm waiting on the next version, currently 0.4.85 doesn't handle my library, I've been reliably informed that it's fixed in the next version
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Glad you like it, and thanks for the donation
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote