Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-04-2017, 02:16 PM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Chances of Audible Channels coming to Oasis 2?

I just found out about this Prime feature, Audible Channels, where Prime members can listen to around 60 Audible books, free of charge. Mostly via streaming only (except that news podcasts can be downloaded). Anyone think it likely they will make this service available on the new Oasis? (She said, hopefully). I remember someone posted about Android architecture on this kindle, so they may be planning to add an app for this? Would be nice.

Here is a thread about the service:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...errerid=272494
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #2
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
I just found out about this Prime feature, Audible Channels, where Prime members can listen to around 60 Audible books, free of charge. Mostly via streaming only (except that news podcasts can be downloaded). Anyone think it likely they will make this service available on the new Oasis? (She said, hopefully). I remember someone posted about Android architecture on this kindle, so they may be planning to add an app for this? Would be nice.

Here is a thread about the service:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...errerid=272494
That sounds pretty interesting...
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert