Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 06:23 PM   #1
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Ipad does not show book?

I purchased 2 books on Kobo and they read on my PC but not my Ipad. Has anyone else had Kobo glitches on Ipad?

Ive read other kobo books on the Ipad and it worked fine - just these 2 lastest ones. They show up on my book list but when I click them, the cover picture comes up temporarily then disappears.

Anyone got a suggestion for me?
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
I purchased 2 books on Kobo and they read on my PC but not my Ipad. Has anyone else had Kobo glitches on Ipad?

Ive read other kobo books on the Ipad and it worked fine - just these 2 lastest ones. They show up on my book list but when I click them, the cover picture comes up temporarily then disappears.

Anyone got a suggestion for me?
Other than the obvious contact Kobo customer service? Have you tried downloading the books to a PC or Mac to see if they can be opened there?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert