Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
yevgeny.bezman
yevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Smaller font size for kepub compared to epub on Kobo Aura HD

Hi.
The same epub file, when renamed to .kepub.epub has a significantly smaller font size on unpatched (and patched) firmware 3.15.0

Does anyone else experience the same behaviour? Is there a workaround?

If anyone wishes to confirm, the epub I performed the testing with can be found here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44226
yevgeny.bezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:52 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevgeny.bezman View Post
If anyone wishes to confirm, the epub I performed the testing with can be found here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44226
I tried that book on my Glo (firmware 3.16.0), but the font size is exactly the same for both .epub and .kepub.epub.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2015, 12:16 PM   #3
yevgeny.bezman
yevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I tried that book on my Glo (firmware 3.16.0), but the font size is exactly the same for both .epub and .kepub.epub.
Any way I can test 3.16.0 on my Aura HD?
yevgeny.bezman is offline   Reply With Quote