Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-15-2017, 11:46 AM   #1
stef7sa
Living in Italy
stef7sa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyager
Living in Italy: hilarious expat adventures FREE ebook!

Ever thought about moving to Italy? Think again. And then do it anyway!

Read about the adventures of two Dutchmen and their dog who decided to move to Italy, took, the plunge and nearly drowned.

"a comical, often downright hilarious account" Reader's Favorite Review ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Smulders' storytelling artistry is wildly entertaining" Blogcritics/Reader Views ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

In 2008 Stef Smulders, his partner Nico and their dog Saar emigrated to Italy to start a new life and set up their B&B Villa I Due Padroni. They sold their home, left their friends and family behind and took a leap into the unknown. Now Stef shares his experiences in a collection of witty short stories. The book treats the trials and tribulations of an emigration.

The reader is introduced to a full range of Italian characters, from the trustworthy to the rogue, from the gentle to the shameless, flesh and blood Italians. Some are stereotype, others unexpectedly original. Yet they never fail to amuse and entertain.

Living in Italy Sneak Preview available!

Download the FREE ebook from Amazon.

[Edited for length - MODERATOR]

Readers' reviews:
"I was hooked after the first couple of lines and couldn't put the book down until the end."
"What a fantastic read!" "Hilarious!" "Addicting!" "Recommended!"

Last edited by stef7sa; 11-16-2017 at 05:46 AM.
stef7sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I shall take a chance.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #3
stef7sa
Living in Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I shall take a chance.
Okay, thx, let me know!
Old 02-16-2017, 02:21 AM   #4
Kyle Connor
Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've just downloaded it on Amazon. Will read it soon.
Kyle Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:20 AM   #5
stef7sa
Living in Italy

Okay, thx, let me know!
Old 02-16-2017, 06:56 AM   #6
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Sneak preview seems interesting, and since I have not read any other genre than crime fiction since long, I'll give it a try. Thanks stef7sa, for the free copy.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #7
stef7sa
Living in Italy

Okay, thx, enjoy and let me know!

Tags
expat, italian, italy, stories, travel