Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-01-2018, 11:08 AM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question New Nook iOS App (5.0.1)

I’m not quite sure if this should go in the Nook or Apple forum, but has anyone installed the new Nook app for iOS?

So far the reviews on the App Store are less than complimentary, so I’m hesitant to update.

Last edited by dandelioncottage; 11-01-2018 at 11:25 AM.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #2
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I have installed it. So far I am not impressed. I don't have any actual problems like some of the other reviewers have stated. It seems a lot harder to switch between books and magazines (more taps). The book reading part works OK for me. The magazine part is terrible. It won't sort my magazines in issue order. I have many knitting, crochet and quilting magazines which i prefer to be sorted in issue order. The new app won't do that. Overall, I can live with it.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert