Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-31-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Pocketbook Inkpad Color availability?

Anyone know where, if anywhere, this can be purchased? I keep checking Amazon and Newegg but no luck.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 01:17 PM   #2
totasenior
totasenior began at the beginning.

Device: PB Inkpad 3 pro; PB Touch HD 3; Pocketbook Color
Check out this link!
https://www.amazon.de/s?k=pocketbook+inkpad+color&crid=31NZOQMVH2OGY&spr efix=inkpad+color%2Caps%2C218&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_12[/URL]
totasenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2021, 11:18 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Anyone know where, if anywhere, this can be purchased? I keep checking Amazon and Newegg but no luck.
GoodEReader is taking orders for them, but they don't say anything about how long shipping will take. I think they normally have PocketBooks drop shipped from overseas. You might want to specifically ask them if they're currently in stock and get an estimate of shipping time.

https://goodereader.com/blog/product...r-eink-ereader
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 12:15 AM   #4
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think that is the Denmark site of Amazon? Not knowing the language at all from contextural clues it looks like they are predicting one to two months delivery. But, more important, I could never fill out the registration! But thanks. At least it may show that Amazon in general may have them by the end of Mas=y.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:17 AM   #5
Neil
Addict

Thanks for the Goodreader link. Another thread mentions a problem I had with GR. Probably not a good idea for me to deal with them again.
Advert
Old 04-01-2021, 08:24 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Thanks for the Goodreader link. Another thread mentions a problem I had with GR. Probably not a good idea for me to deal with them again.
I would also be reluctant to deal with GoodEReader. I just figured that they might have the Inkpad Color in stock (though I'm guessing they're waiting for stock like everyone else). I think Newegg had them in stock for about a day.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:05 AM   #7
totasenior

amazon.de = Amazon Germany (Deutschland)
It may appear in Polish, but Google Translate will help.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:09 AM   #8
totasenior

amazon.de = Amazon Germany (Deutschland)
It may appear in Polish, but Google Translate will help.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:55 AM   #9
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I don't know where are you, but I believe service like mygermany could buy it and send it for you. It's just question of cost.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
I don't know where are you, but I believe service like mygermany could buy it and send it for you. It's just question of cost.
I don't think it matters as Amazon.de is also showing that it's "sold out."
Old 04-03-2021, 02:06 AM   #11
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
In Italy it is available:

https://www.amazon.it/PocketBook-Ink...7429733&sr=8-1
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 05:27 AM   #12
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Directly amazon.de , yes, but it looks like third party seller has it on amazon marketplatz
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 10:44 AM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Directly amazon.de , yes, but it looks like third party seller has it on amazon marketplatz
It doesn't look like they let me see items in the marketplatz when searching from the U.S., as the only seller I see is Amazon.de.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:47 AM   #14
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
So I ordered it from pocketbook.de and got it within 3 days, with 1 bank holiday in between.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:23 PM   #15
Neil
Addict

Never mind this was a mistaken message. Doesn’t appear you can delete other than by erasing all words.

Last edited by Neil; 04-06-2021 at 09:24 PM. Reason: No deletions soooo.....