Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
Kyle B. Stiff
Kyle B. Stiff began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
FREE copy of Demonworld, an epic post-apocalyptic saga at the Age of Capricorn

Hey everyone! Demonworld, the first book in my epic post-apocalyptic saga, is FREE until the end of today (4/18/2012)! My first reviewer has compared it to Lord of the Rings meets Mad Max, which sounds about right to me.

Check out Demonworld's page on Amazon!

Kyle B. Stiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

10 book series? That's ambitious.
In any case, thanks for the freebie - have downloaded.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Thanks I grabbed it. I'll leave a review when ever I get around to reading it
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #4
Kyle B. Stiff

Thanks caleb72 and Shack70! If you do happen to like Demonworld, don't worry, you won't have to wait years and years for the rest of the series. I wrote the first seven books before I knew about Amazon and Kindle and all of that stuff. Right now I'm just cleaning up books two through seven, so they should be available within a few short weeks!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Can I get it in epub format at all? I have a Kobo Touch
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thank you Kyle, it looks interesting but it seems I can't get it from Amazon UK
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #7
Kyle B. Stiff

Hey piperclassique, unfortunately the sale is over, but you can get it from Amazon UK.

[promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-19-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
NPS, good luck with your books.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #9
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Hmph...

£1-94 on UK site....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demonworld, dystopian, post apocalyptic, transhumanism