Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-06-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Sending books to two Pocketbook devices

I have a Pocketbook InkPad 3 and a Pocketbook Touch HD 3. I use this save template for sending books to the devices:
{:'current_library_name()'}/{author_sort}/{title} - {author_sort}

On the InkPad 3 it works fine, but on the Touch HD 3 the books are saved in this directory: Books/Books/Author_sort/
The first book folder already existed on the device before saving any books onto it.

I've tried changing the template for the Touch HD 3, but then the books where saved in the main directory of the InkPad, which I don't want either.

Could there be a conflict with the drivers for the devices?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:15 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Similar devices often share the same driver, so you cannot customize them independently, I'm afraid.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2019, 02:46 PM   #3
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
I just saw that the Touch HD 3 is recognized as the Pocketbook 740, which is the InkPad 3. Can this be fixed? Maybe it would also solve the other problem.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:04 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
I just saw that the Touch HD 3 is recognized as the Pocketbook 740, which is the InkPad 3. Can this be fixed? Maybe it would also solve the other problem.
Lucy
The Name shown is the first device that uses that driver. Think of it as Family.
There is no problem to fix. It has been tat way ... always
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook, sending books to devices