Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
cnsdrdhrmfl
cnsdrdhrmfl began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook basic 2
PB Basic 2 doesn't work after change its internal micro sd?

Internal memory of my lovely ebook reader is corrupted and turn into read only. After a little halfbaked research here and there I saw there is an micro sd card its inside. I change it with another one but it doesn't even open now. I figured out its original sd got lots of partition, couldn't foresee it may be that complicated , thought it'll be okay if I upload the firmware to new micro sd.

What's more, the device didn't recognized by PC, and I had to install a firmware bu no help.

Any advice, or answer is welcome.
cnsdrdhrmfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:57 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Detailed instructions were given a few days ago in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=278728. You can't just copy the files, you have to modify some of them to match the ID of your new SD card.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert