Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 07:37 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:05 PM   #17
Cyprus
Cyprus began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o
kobo aura frozen image needed

My kobo aura h20 is totally frozen after update using windows 10. Reset is not functioning and is not recognised by the pc. SD card is corrupted. Kind request to davidfor for an image of this device. Thank you
Advert
Old 03-19-2019, 09:32 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

And for anyone who finds this thread in the future and needs an image, please use the dedicated thread for the device in the Developers sub-forum.

And yes, I know no-one pays attention to these requests of mine, but, I have to try.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:04 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

And for anyone who finds this thread in the future and needs an image, please use the dedicated thread for the device in the Developers sub-forum.

And yes, I know no-one pays attention to these requests of mine, but, I have to try.
Perhaps request a moderator to freeze this thread?
Old 03-31-2019, 07:21 AM   #20
eugenioeat
eugenioeat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Please I need a SD image for a Kobo Aura H2O.
Anyone can help me?
Advert
Old 03-31-2019, 08:41 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other post.

And I know I said it in my last post in this thread, but, for anyone who finds this thread in the future and needs an image, please use the dedicated thread for the device in the Developers sub-forum.

And again, yes, I know no-one pays attention to these requests of mine, but, I have to try.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:39 AM   #22
klavertje4
klavertje4 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo reader h2o
kobo reader H2o need a sd image

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenioeat View Post
Please I need a SD image for a Kobo Aura H2O.
Anyone can help me?
Is it possible to get an fresh sd image for my kobo H2o reader.
It is restoring all the time and doesnt work. File is corrupted it says.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:48 PM   #23
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent in response to the request.

To quote @davidfor:

Quote:
And I know I said it in my last post in this thread, but, for anyone who finds this thread in the future and needs an image, please use the dedicated thread for the device in the Developers sub-forum.

And again, yes, I know no-one pays attention to these requests of mine, but, I have to try.
Please post requests for the Kobo N250 Aura H2O image in the Kobo H2O: Need SD Image thread.

Last edited by DNSB; 06-11-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
blank screen, image, sd card, white screen