Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 06-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Lofting, Hugh: The Story of Doctor Dolittle V1.5 2007-06-23

The Story of Doctor Dolittle
(Doctor Dolittle)
(The first book in the Doctor Dolittle series)
(1920)
A novel by
Hugh Lofting

Quote:
The adventures of a kind-hearted doctor, who is fond of animals and understands their language, as he travels to Africa with some of his favorite pets to cure the monkeys of a terrible sickness.
Version 1.5 viewed 15 times.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Lofting Hugh_The Story of Doctor Dolittle v1 6.prc (155.1 KB, 1049 views)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Some minor typographical corrections.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #3
rpresser
rpresser has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Ebookwise1150, Treo 600
Tonight, after watching Dr. Dolittle (1967) on TV, I located The Voyages of Dr. Dolittle here. I've begun working on formatting it in BookDesigner, starting with the plaintext scan provided there, and using the PDF as a reference and as a source for Lofting's wonderful illustrations. I'm about 15% done.

My destination formats are Mobipocket (for my Treo) and IMP (for my eBookWise), but I'd be happy to share my BD files for anyone who wants to generate another format.
rpresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpresser View Post
Tonight, after watching Dr. Dolittle (1967) on TV, I located The Voyages of Dr. Dolittle here. I've begun working on formatting it in BookDesigner, starting with the plaintext scan provided there, and using the PDF as a reference and as a source for Lofting's wonderful illustrations. I'm about 15% done.

My destination formats are Mobipocket (for my Treo) and IMP (for my eBookWise), but I'd be happy to share my BD files for anyone who wants to generate another format.
Thanks for the heads up and for doing the work.

It might also be worth posting this information to the 'Ebooks we're working on' thread.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote