Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-14-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
Joeg1717
Joeg1717 began at the beginning.

Device: Note pro
Neoreader 3 pinch to zoom

I use neoreader quite a bit to view achitural drawings in PDF format, and subsequently use pinch to zoom to move around and view different sections of a drawing. After upgrading to the new firmware I am unable to get neoreader 3 to zoom and move around. Pinch tO zoom is checked in the settings but still no go. Every once in a while I will see a zoom window appear in the upper right hand corner, but it disappears almost instantly.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Joe
Joeg1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:30 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
On my Nova Pro with the new 2.1.2 firmware, I can pinch to zoom on a PDF by moving two fingers in opposite direction toward opposing diagonal corners.

To navigate around the page while zoomed in, I have to keep those two fingers on the page spread apart and move them around the page.

So long as my two fingers remain on the page, the small page navigation window will be visible in the upper right corner of the page.

If I take my fingers off the page, the page will become fixed in that location and the navigation window will disappear. To get it to reappear and to be able to move to another part of the page, I then have to pinch to zoom again to activate it.

It's a little bit awkward, but it works on my Nova Pro. Hopefully, they will eventually make it so that it is easier to navigate around the page while zoomed in.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2019, 09:47 PM   #3
Joeg1717
Joeg1717 began at the beginning.

Device: Note pro
Thanks very much. I will give that a try.
Joeg1717 is offline   Reply With Quote