Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-26-2019, 03:38 PM   #1
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Custom screensavers replaced by "Discover new books

My long jailbroken Kindle Keyboard suddenly replaced my custom screensavers with images from Charts! How do I get rid of this and return to my screensavers? I tried updating the screensavers hack, and the update Kindle remains greyed out? Weird! what did I do?
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:26 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Special Offers?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 PM   #3
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Special Offers?
Yep, it was Special Offers! No idea why it suddenly turned up on my old Kindle Keyboard. There was no mention of it in the listing of my devices (several old Kindles) on the Amazon website, but Kindle customer service found it and removed it right away! It arrived with a computer virus that enabled hackers to take $1000 from my bank account, take over my Paypal account and several other odd things. Fortunately, I had cloned my OS hard drive only hours earlier and was able to switch drives and get back to normal. I was still having trouble changing passwords on several sites, but that turned out to be a Firefox add-on named Cookie Monster, blocking necessary cookies from the bank,etc.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote