Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 03-30-2017, 10:50 AM   #1
whomever
whomever began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Rip Audiobook Cds?

I usually download from overdrive or audible my Audiobooks. Occasionally, I need to rip cds to mp3, what I need is the quickest, easiest way to rip and label the rips. I don't want one long file but multiple files but not sepreated by cd disks. EX: cd1/file 1.... cd/2/file1.... Thank you in advance
whomever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by whomever View Post
I usually download from overdrive or audible my Audiobooks. Occasionally, I need to rip cds to mp3, what I need is the quickest, easiest way to rip and label the rips. I don't want one long file but multiple files but not sepreated by cd disks. EX: cd1/file 1.... cd/2/file1.... Thank you in advance
If you use Windows, the best program to use is Exact Audio Copy. If the CD has tracks, it will rip by track if you want.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2017, 11:40 AM   #3
whomever
whomever began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you use Windows, the best program to use is Exact Audio Copy. If the CD has tracks, it will rip by track if you want.
Thank you, I will try it.
whomever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #4
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
LOL, when I saw this on the main forum page, I thought it meant 'R.I.P. Audiobook CDs'. My reaction was, 'Yes, I suppose that's the way they're going eventually so no wonder the subject is getting a thread'.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote