Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Scribbles - Exporting to your PC (How to)

I found out that you can export scribbles quite easily (in latest firmware).
(Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I just behind?)

When you're in your scribble, you just go:
Menu > Tools > Export

Open the Boox folder on your PC and voila - you will see a folder called NOTES with your scribbles in image format. [On my Boox, the NOTES folder is in my SD card.]

This is awesome! I've actually started writing my book on the Boox because it's such a handy little pad,
and I can easily refer to my typed notes that I have stored in it.

I mention all this simply because i just searched for how to do this on the net and the forums and couldn't find it.

The Onyx people should be congratulated for being so responsive to what was obviously a need for customers.

Last edited by LivresInOz; 07-19-2010 at 02:23 PM.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
PS I've had my Boox for a few days now and I have to say: I love it.

It's quickly becoming my favourite posession.

It's rare to get a device (or any product) that is just a pleasure to use and trouble-free right from the start...The Boox is just awesome.

As long as it is as reliable/durable as it should be, this product could mount a slow revolution I think - becoming dominant in the ebook market.

As we say in Australia, it's SWEEEEEEEEET !
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
niggle
niggle began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin v3
Hi

I received my Boox about 10 days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. Being able to export scribbled notes would be really useful. Which firmware are you using, and (noobie question) how do I tell which firmware I have on my machine?

Thanks
niggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, boox, scribbles