Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Free Kindle cookbook

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RF3U9U/ref=yml_dp
It says pre-order with a price of $0.00, but the Kindle forums indicate that several people who clicked the pre-order button have already received the book, and the reviews are pretty positive.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its looks like desertgrandma already posted about this https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41725 but I couldn't figure out how to delete my thread.
Advert
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Its looks like desertgrandma already posted about this https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41725 but I couldn't figure out how to delete my thread.
Can't have too many threads to a good free cookbook, can we?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Kewl.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
MoboHobo
Banned
MoboHobo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Thanks for sharing
MoboHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Old Man
Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
Yes, just click buy now and it is delivered free. Great resource. And it is FREE!
Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #7
4youreyes
Enthusiast
4youreyes doesn't litter4youreyes doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Quote:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RF3U9U/ref=yml_dp
It says pre-order with a price of $0.00, but the Kindle forums indicate that several people who clicked the pre-order button have already received the book, and the reviews are pretty positive.
I pre-ordered mine on Monday ,go a e-mail it was ready to be downloaded .What was to be for March 26.How nice it was early !
4youreyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #8
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
This cookbook is pretty handy, but needs more vegetarian recipes imo!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:47 AM   #9
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
This is really cool and nice! Thanks for sharing. You cant get enough of free items anytime!
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
Daithi
Publishers are evil!

Desertgrandma's original post is around here somewhere but my post was easy to find, so I just wanted to say that I've been looking through this cookbook the last couple days and it is really good.

The book is huge, it has lots of illustrations, and I believe it was designed specifically for the Kindle. If you haven't downloaded it yet then hurry up before they start charging for it. If they've raised the price to $9.99 then go buy it -- it's really good.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Desertgrandma's original post is around here somewhere but my post was easy to find, so I just wanted to say that I've been looking through this cookbook the last couple days and it is really good.

The book is huge, it has lots of illustrations, and I believe it was designed specifically for the Kindle. If you haven't downloaded it yet then hurry up before they start charging for it. If they've raised the price to $9.99 then go buy it -- it's really good.

Just don't buy it for an older iPhone. The size of the book is larger than the entire available memory on mine

Too bad you can't download just a chapter or two at a time on this one (as some of the marketing type books allow), as it would make it iphone friendly.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
This cookbook is pretty handy, but needs more vegetarian recipes imo!
I downloaded several cookbooks from Mobipocket.com which contain recipes suitable for vegetarians.Many of the general-purpose cookbooks at the site have excellent recipes for vegetables, beans, and egg-cheese dishes as well as numerous soups. Start at http://www.mobipocket.com/freebooks/default.aspx and follow the link in the sidebar to "Home Economics".
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote