Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #136
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
The problem is when you put all Frenchies on the same batch !
It's reminding me of the caricature of the french with a bottle of red wine, French bread under the arm and a beret at the top of the head !
I don't drink wine, and haven't got a beret too...

If you want to discuss about software people, now, I can mention a US one, that has problems with dates and bugs, too... You see which one I mean ?
It begins with Mi and ends with Crosoft !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
This has taken a wrong turn. Please, stop insulting each other. We're all on the same boat.
I honestly don't want to hear another word on French and American mutual antipathies and stereotypes. Here we all are READERS and book ENTHUSIASTS.
Don't see where my post is insulting... Just a little joke on Microsoft (by the way, I'm very happy with my Vista, and with my Office 2007, so no offense there, really !)
I thought my emoticons (and my english !) were conveying my ideas, but maybe I was wrong...
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #137
nelsonescorcio
Zealot
nelsonescorcio doesn't litternelsonescorcio doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Your post was NOT insulting in any way. Actually I had a good laugh!

Now, MINE might be considered another matter entirely...

Anyway, let's move on...

I believe another mood would arise if the update does come to life until next tuesday...

Last edited by nelsonescorcio; 03-31-2009 at 09:37 AM.
nelsonescorcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #138
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonescorcio View Post
I believe another mood would arise if the update does come to life until next tuesday...
I remember last three "waiting" threads for those updates
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 AM   #139
junior
Connoisseur
junior began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I hope support HTML with external link, that should be developed outside the Mobipocket.

I do not believe this happens in the new version, but I hope one day to use this function in the Cybook.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybook, firmware, upgrade