Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
jonny
jonny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle 3/Kite/mPlayer question

A question for all you kindle expert users out there. I have kite installed on my Kindle 3 and mPlayer downloaded, but I can't find directions on how to install mPlayer for use with kite. Any pointers?

Thanks!
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
A question for all you kindle expert users out there. I have kite installed on my Kindle 3 and mPlayer downloaded, but I can't find directions on how to install mPlayer for use with kite. Any pointers?

Thanks!
There are kite and mplayer threads in the Dev Corner forum. You may find useful posts in the Dev Corner master index (see the sticky).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
jonny
jonny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
There are kite and mplayer threads in the Dev Corner forum. You may find useful posts in the Dev Corner master index (see the sticky).
Yes, I've seen posts for using it with Launchpad, but not with Kite alone.
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote