Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 06:45 AM   #1
Gogolo
Addict
Gogolo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1000S, Nook ST (rooted), Kobo Aura one (ksm)
pdfs from: Philosophie von Platon bis Nietzsche

Hello German iLiadians out there

I got the CD "Philosophie von Platon bis Nietzsche" a huge compendium of european philosophy.

I now made pdfs with linked content table.

Am I allowed to give this pdfs to the public or is the "digitale Bibliothek" copyright restricted? If its free, I could serve interested people with this pdfs.

Gogolo
Gogolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #2
Flinx
Connoisseur
Flinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Cybook Muse Frontlight, Cybook Odyssey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogolo View Post
Am I allowed to give this pdfs to the public or is the "digitale Bibliothek" copyright restricted?
I don't know - according to http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digitale Bibliothek (Produkt) they have free and non-free work.
But maybe you can tell us how to make PDFs from Digibib files?

Last edited by Flinx; 11-17-2007 at 07:37 AM. Reason: link repaired
Flinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2007, 03:12 PM   #3
Gogolo
Addict
Gogolo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1000S, Nook ST (rooted), Kobo Aura one (ksm)
Here you can download the software:

http://www.digitale-bibliothek.de/sc...6/&sc=Software

It is possible to print 256 Pages, also with a pdf writer. I managed to get some more pages

Gogolo

Edit: Your link doesnt work...

Last edited by Gogolo; 11-15-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Gogolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:32 AM   #4
Flinx
Connoisseur
Flinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of lightFlinx is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Cybook Muse Frontlight, Cybook Odyssey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogolo View Post
It is possible to print 256 Pages, also with a pdf writer. I managed to get some more pages

Edit: Your link doesnt work...
Thank you. And next time my links will work.
Flinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
kidmarco
kidmarco began at the beginning.

Device: none
i would be very interested in your PDF version of this ebook...please contact me!
Marco
kidmarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
I am also interested in the pdfs ....
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote