Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
freewheeling
Nameless Being

username password confusion

OK, I initially set my username as "freewheeing" which was a typo, and then couldn't log in under "freewheeling," and had the password reset. I recently went in to change my password back to what it was and after typing it in twice and hitting return I was asked whether I was changing the password for "freewheeing" or "freewheeling." So I clicked the second choice thinking that my user name had been fixed somehow. Next I tried to log in to "freewheeling" under the changed password and got an error, so I tried to log in to "freewheeing" under the reset password and then under the new password and got errors both times. Finally I used a different email to set up a new account under the user name "freewheeling" but when I tried to log in using freewheeling and the password I had just set up on another computer I got an error. Plus, I don't see a button where I can reset any of the passwords, and I looked pretty carefully.

I'm currently logged into the account on this computer because it automatically logged me in when I created the new account, but I'm afraid that if I log out I won't be able to log back in. What the heck is going on? Is there some way to straighten this out?
Old 08-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
freewheeling, I have sent a PM to the user name on this thread. Please return reply to me, so we can start checking on what has happened.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert