boredsysadmin
boredsysadmin began at the beginning.

Device: fbreader
Calibre->Calibre2Opds->Fbreader Network Library - No Download Icon

Hey everyone, first post - don't be too harsh on the noob
I was following these directions:
http://dearauthor.com/wordpress/2010...-opds-dropbox/

and got almost everything to work
added to Fbreader my new OPDS library. I can fully browse and see all titles and cover art, however any book I choose - I don't have the DOWNLOAD button..

Please
boredsysadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
This may mean that FBReader is not fully OPDS compatible. You might want to try some of the other compatibility options (such as STANZA) as Stanza suffers from the same issue without STANZA compatibility set..
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
boredsysadmin
boredsysadmin began at the beginning.

Device: fbreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
This may mean that FBReader is not fully OPDS compatible. You might want to try some of the other compatibility options (such as STANZA) as Stanza suffers from the same issue without STANZA compatibility set..
Thx !
I think - It's working now - (btw: just discovered epub is zipped too - so no need to keep zip files format )
Calibre -> Converted all files to epub
Calibre2Opds -> Stanza

Fbreader/OPDS works fine now !!!
boredsysadmin is offline   Reply With Quote