Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
bethaneyl
bethaneyl began at the beginning.

Device: not sure yet
Unhappy DELETE THIS DAMN ACCOUNT

I HAVE WRITTEN EMAIL AFTER EMAIL ...NO ONE WILL RESPOND SO ...I WILL JUST POST MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE TILL SOMEONE WILL

DO AS I ASKED AND DELETE THIS DAMN ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bethaneyl; 06-04-2010 at 02:11 AM.
bethaneyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
bethaneyl
bethaneyl began at the beginning.

Device: not sure yet
DELETE THIS FUCKING ACCOUNT.....
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bethaneyl; 06-04-2010 at 02:12 AM.
bethaneyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
I just realized that I had another post like this that no one answered....So if anyone could help me I would really be great.

I know so little about computers, so I doubt I'm much help, but I wonder what OS you're using? Has it changed? I don't know if Vista is compatible with the drivers?
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
If your using Vista or WIndows 7, try turning off the UAC.
COntrol Panel>Users>DIsable UAC.

EVerything will magically work again. That's the "magic button" ;-)
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
UAC what the heck were they thinking when they decided to add that in!

Operating system is helpful, I don't think librarian has been tested with Win7 yet, it works on Vista for me. You might need to run it under XP compatatbility mode.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert