Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-17-2020, 02:38 AM   #1
goulanzi
goulanzi began at the beginning.

Device: note plus
Post Looking for a drawing tablet for photo editing

I have been curious about getting a graphics tablet for photo editing in Lightroom and Photoshop. Having never used one before I am reluctant to drop a lot of cash on a Wacom only to find out I don't like it.

I am considering getting the XP-Pen Deco 01 tablet for $50 to see if I like using one before spending more on a better quality tablet. My worries are that the XP-Pen tablet will be too cheap and clunky which will turn me off using a tablet all together which may not happen with a better quality tablet. I am also slightly concerned that me having zero drawing or painting skills will translate to poor skills using a tablet.

Does anyone have any experience with the XP-Pen tablet?

https://www.xp-pen.com/product/84.html
goulanzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If it is the same people that manufacture/repackage the Artist tablet that a friend of my daughter's purchased, it's not as good as the equivalent Wacom units they use at work but it's still excellent value.

Last edited by DNSB; 02-17-2020 at 03:04 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote