Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
alvises
alvises began at the beginning.

Device: reMarkable, Boox Max2, iPad Pro
Boox Note/Max2 software update

Hi,

just two/three weeks ago onyx told me via email (sales@) that the were going to release in "few days" the new software update with the new note taking app. But, by now, no update available yet.

Does anyone have some news?
alvises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:44 AM   #2
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I tried the "OTA update" function today, and it didn't find anything - my current firmware is from 2018-03-19. I also tried finding an update on the Onyx site, but no luck.

On the Onyx "forum" there is talk of an "early june" update - I'm not sure how long "early" lasts though.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert