Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
KOBZ@R
KOBZ@R began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kidle
Where I find Ukrainian localization Amazon Kindle 4 with 4.1.0

Hello all!
Yesterday my friend bought Amazon Kindle device with version 4.1.0.
When we turn on it there was English language, that we understand so so).
Of course we want to use reader on our language. I found translation only for 3.4r6 here.
Where I can download Ukrainian language for this version?
Thank's all).
KOBZ@R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
kindle 4, I'm not sure on the files. sorry
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
AFAIK only Czech, Polish and maybe Russian localization is available for 4.1.0 - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=160796
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote